Hambleton Job Opportunities
An exciting position based in Rutland. We are looking for someone with proven skills and flare in the field of Marketing. This could be a part time or full time role principally engaged in marketing Hambleton Hall Hotel.
Hambleton Hall is a privately owned luxury Hotel with 17 rooms in a spectacular position overlooking Rutland Water. The Hotel enjoys a very high reputation for its setting and garden, its restaurant and wine list, its beautifully decorated and comfortable interior and its welcome and service standards.
Our clients love us, but we need to keep our name in front of them, tempt them with events and offers and find new ones.
The Marketing Manager reports to the Owner and to the General Manager. The existing marketing focus includes the following :
- Working closely with the General Manager to devise packages etc to promote quiet periods at the Hotel.
- Producing a Newsletter (with the Owner) three times a year to keep our name in front of our clients and to sell packages and events.
- Design and production of leaflets and fliers.
- Updating and improving our website.
- Relations with the Press. Arranging journalist visits. Monitoring and encouraging publicity.
- Representing Hambleton Hall at promotional fairs, exhibitions etc.
- Managing a tiny advertising budget.
- Fielding information and photography requests from press and guides.
- Managing photo library.
- Management of print budget.
- Social Media and trip advisor interaction.
The right candidate will be organised and capable of working without close supervision. Adequate IT skills will be needed.
A competitive financial package will take account of proven skills and number of days worked.
Applicants should write Tim Hart/Chris Hurst, c/o Mrs Fay Martin, Hart Hambleton Ltd, 25 Main Street, Market Overton Rutland LE15 7PL with full c.v. and letter of application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We require full time all round accounts assistant to work within our small accounts team based in Market Overton. You will assist in running 4 sets of company accounts within the hotel and restaurant sector, responsible to Finance Director and Assistant Accountant. This is a superb opportunity for part qualified AAT or an experienced accounts person. The position will involve purchase ledger, stock control, petty cash, bank reconciliation, BACS and cheque payments, debtor collection plus nominal ledger. An understanding of MS Excel is required. Immediate start available.
Please send a letter and CV to Mrs Fay Martin, Hart Hambleton Ltd, 25 Main Street, Market Overton, Oakham, Rutland. LE15 7PL. Contact 01572 768145. email@example.com. Closing date Friday 10 April 2015.
Country House Hotel Receptionist
Hambleton Hall require a receptionist to join their existing team.
To start as soon as possible.
For further details please contact Christopher Hurst, General Manager – 01572 756991 / firstname.lastname@example.org