Unsure about your future career? Do you enjoy meeting people? Why not consider joining our vibrant professional team where we can give you full training in all aspects of our hospitality organisation and learn about the service needs for a successful restaurant in a fun and vibrant environment.
Hospitality offers superb career prospects and as we are part of a world wide organisation; there is opportunities to travel and see the world while building your career. We can help you find your next move as you climb the hospitality ladder; so why not drop us a line introducing yourself and look forward to meeting you soon.
Everyone supports each other in delivering warm and attentive hospitality, so our guests experience thoughtful, generous and memorable treatment while enjoying their holiday in the beautiful Rutland countryside. The management team lead by example; they are hands-on to ensure a smooth operation, resulting in a respectful staff and happy guests.
You will be rewarded with a wonderful working environment, a good salary, a training programme, nutritious meals on duty, and subsidised staff accommodation in a converted stable block in the grounds may be available or use of your own transport due to the hotels rural location. The following positions are full time, working 5 days a week, mostly split shifts with some straight shifts. Staff uniform will be provided. All our staff have full access to our Employee Assistance Programme via Hospitality Action.
Hambleton Hall is associated to Pride of Britain Hotels and Relais & Chateaux Hotels, which provide opportunity for future growth and international travel. These hotels provide discounted accommodation for staff too, staff can stay in one of more than 500 hotels around the world.
For all roles, please apply with your CV to Wendy Sanders, HR Manager – email@example.com
WORKING AT HAMBLETON HALL
We have a very flexible approach and will provide you with all the training you need to join our amazing team of professionals.
We look for people who are:
- A good team player with great conversational skills
- Efficient, with the ability to multi-task
- Calm under pressure with a positive outlook and outgoing personality
- Excellent customer service skills
- Observant, pays attention to details and willing to go the extra mile
In return, we have great benefits for you:
- Full training will be provided
- Free meals whilst at work
- Staff discount at Hambleton Hall, Hambleton Bakery and sister hotel in Nottingham
- A uniform is provided
- Free access to the gym and fitness classes at Catmose Gym, Oakham
- Employee Assistance Programme
- The opportunity to work in a prestigious hotel, with a great team where everyone makes a difference
- A career in the hospitality industry that will give you global employability – having Hambleton Hall on your CV will open many doors of opportunity for you
If you want to train and work with the best in the industry – please click apply today.
If you are an experienced service professional looking to advance your career, please click apply we would love to hear from you.
We are based on the beautiful Hambleton Peninsula above Rutland Water so you will need your own transport, or we have subsidised staff accommodation (dependent upon availability at the time).
Please apply with your CV and covering letter and we will get back to you.
If you want to know more about Hambleton Hall click here: www.hambletonhall.com
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent, Part-time
- Discounted or free food
- Employee discount
- Free parking
- Gym membership
- On-site parking
- Referral programme
- Store discounts
Supplemental pay types: Tips
Application question(s): Hambleton Hall is situated in a beautiful rural location, do you have access to your own transport?
Work authorisation: United Kingdom (required)
Submit Your CV